Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you might have heard there has been quite a buzz that SatelliteGuys.US has been sold. We were waiting until Monday to announce it however with the buzz picking up I feel it is necessary to make a statement now to the SatelliteGuys Membership.

The rumor is TRUE and as of Monday SatelliteGuys.US will be joining the AVSForum Family.

After talking at length with David Bott about this we decided to go through with the sale so that David can pay the bills and we can sit back and relax and no longer do anything inovative to draw support without worrying about paying the bills.

We hope you will enjoy the site even more since we are now part of the AVS family.

AVSForum_Party.JPG

Happy APRIL FOOLS DAY! :D :D :D

You son of a ........you absolutely friggen got me with that. The ironey is, I was just thinking aboyt what kind of AF joke I could pull and looking around as to where to post it when I say this new thread.

Hmmm, I see the emoteicon for the "thumbs up", but not for the "thumbs up your a$$" that I wanted to use after reading that! Good 1!:D

maybe next year Scott will try something new. Re-run from last year

Boy what a sorry deal that would have been.avs stinks sat guys rock with the info thanks for the joke.

That's good Scott!

I wonder if sitting back and relaxing and no longer doing anything innovative to draw support without worrying about paying the bills had some truth to it:)

Anyway I wonder what kind of reaction you would have received if you had stated that Dish was the buyer:eek:

You got me there. I thought "holy cow, Scott sold the site that he is so proud of - is he off his rocker?"

I sure hope this site never sells out. I know Scott has a lot of pride in this website and sometimes certain things you just can't buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts