The Sopranos Final Season, Starts April 8

Goodbye Christopher. Not how I expected him to go...

I dont think anyone could have called that? totally unexpected. And then for Tony to goto vegas and start with the drugs what and f n hypocrite, to kill Chris then go do the same thing.

I dont think anyone could have called that? totally unexpected. And then for Tony to goto vegas and start with the drugs what and f n hypocrite, to kill Chris then go do the same thing.

Well, I figured him for dead, but not that way.

Two episodes left, and last night was just awesome, IMO. It seems like a really big war is about to break out. And then, on the previews, Silvio said something about playing both sides. There is an internet rumor that he has been working with the feds, and Adriana was never killed. She has been in the WPP. They usually show the killings, and hers was not shown. If Silvio is working with them, and tells Tony it has to be this way or he goes down too, it would make a pretty good end to this series. As long as I get my wish, to see Butch get offed. That guy reminds me of a lizard for some reason.

Didn't they show Silvio firing at Adriana on the ground. I do not recall a shot of the body but they did show what looked likea killing.

Didn't they show Silvio firing at Adriana on the ground. I do not recall a shot of the body but they did show what looked likea killing.

I don't recall it specifically, but I don't remember walking away from that episode thinking "maybe she is still alive." :)

Like I said, its only an internet rumor. They showed her crawling away on her hands and knees, and Silvio pointing the gun and walking behind her. You heard the shot, but never saw her body. They are saying he did fire the gun, but couldn't bring himself to do the deed. In a way, I hope this is true, but in this case, I don't really want any spoilers. I want to be surprised in two weeks.

That one would be abit too much for me but we will see in a few weeks.

Last edited:
I was upset with the loss of one of my favorite characters! But it may be everyone gets whacked by the end the way its lookin.

Okay...bring on the finale next week!

Everyone be sure to extend your timers! The schedule shows the program goes out to 10:05pm! I extended my timer by 15 minutes just to make sure! :)

See ya
Tony

Just watched it. Wow. Felt like the war in the original Godfather. I was just waiting for somebody to get gunned down in a toll booth. ;)

I kind of wish they had not waited until the last two episodes for the war. Not happy with how they used some of the few episodes there were in this season.

But this show was good. I enjoyed every minute of it.

I can't even imagine how its going to end.

ok, well lets try, how will it end?? aj dies saving his dad, and then tony kills himself over that. i should not have said that, im really james gand...... i forgot how to spell my last name! lol

REALLY, lets guess, what do YOU think will happen??

( i wonder why this thread dosent have more replays, dont the guys here watch it?)

Just caught up in time for the final episode. All I can say that hell will break loose in the final episode. I do not think T will end up in jail unless the wheels turn.

I don't see Tony in jail; I'll be surprised if all of his nuclear family lives though. He made the comment, "they don't go after the kids." Perhaps in the old days of the Omerta, but the Sopranos operates in a different world.

Tony has already lost most of his organization - Christopher; Silvio (and who could replace him as consigliere), Bobby. He's got Paulie and a few others whose names I never even learned. I hope he makes Phil swim with the fishes though.

Still, it sucks that this wild ride is about to end.

Wasn't it interesting that the fed gave him the heads up about stuff happening?

I don't see Tony in jail; I'll be surprised if all of his nuclear family lives though. He made the comment, "they don't go after the kids." Perhaps in the old days of the Omerta, but the Sopranos operates in a different world.

Tony has already lost most of his organization - Christopher; Sal (and who could replace him as consigliere), Bobby. He's got Paulie and a few others whose names I never even learned. I hope he makes Phil swim with the fishes though.

Still, it sucks that this wild ride is about to end.

Wasn't it interesting that the fed gave him the heads up about stuff happening?

Amen Great show sorry it has to come to a end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)