the sr prom (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!
Status
Please reply by conversation.

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
I was at a wedding last Friday night, and there was a prom going on in the same facility. After seeing what the girls were wearing, and hearing what they were saying to each other when I spent time in the bathroom with them, all I can say is...oh my.

Sandra

fhsucade07

SatelliteGuys Pro
Mar 10, 2007
I may be WAY OFF but I think he may be referring to an episode of Saved by the Bell. After I finished watching SportsCenter this morning, I turned over to TBS before work and they had the episode on where they were having the dance (not sure if it was a prom) in the gym. Or it could be something else...

SandraC

On Vacation
Apr 10, 2008
NJ
I may be WAY OFF but I think he may be referring to an episode of Saved by the Bell. After I finished watching SportsCenter this morning, I turned over to TBS before work and they had the episode on where they were having the dance (not sure if it was a prom) in the gym. Or it could be something else...

Well I knew he wasn't referring to the prom I was at (well, not really AT!), but that's what came to my mind when I read the post. The girls I saw were so not dressed for a hoedown.

Wait, perhaps I spoke too soon here..... ;)

Sandra

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Latest posts