The Strain - FX

I was thinking more along the lines of Helix where the virus appears to control its victims.

I hope not. I tried to watch Helix and I forced myself through about 5 or 6 episodes before I gave up on that show. It was boring. I just hope it won't be that much of a "strain" to watch "The Strain" each week.:nana

Almost missed the recording,for some reason timer didn't fire,maybe due to the 129 issues.Fortunately I realized it and set timer for 1:20 am.

Really liked the pilot episode.Very X files ish.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Well it looks like a vampire type show. Not the sexy vampire show but a weird snake tongued type of vampire just sucking out red blood cells. Do the worm like parasites drive the vampire or does he control them? We will have to wait for the next episode to find out. I will watch the next episode to see where this series is going.

Is M Night Shyamalan involved in this show ? Didn't the 'creature' remind anyone of 'those we do not speak of' from The Village ? :D

Six weeks into its 13-episode freshman run, FX’s The Strain has been given a long-expected 13-episode order for a second season to air in 2015. The vampire drama from Guillermo del Toro and Carlton Cuse marked the first time FX has aired an original series on Sunday night. The Strain’s premiere drew 4.73 million total viewers and 2.43 million adults 18-49 in Live+Same Day. With Live+7 data, VOD, digital and electronic purchases, that number tripled to 12.7 million viewers to become the network’s highest-rated series premiere ever. The horror drama also ranks as the No. 1 new series on cable (broadcast or premium) in 2014 in delivery of adults 18-49.

deadline.com

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Well I have to admit that I am hooked. It is currently in the phase of no one believes anything is going wrong and the government is covering it all up... You just have to wonder when it is all going to break lose and mass panic happens.

Well I have to admit that I am hooked. It is currently in the phase of no one believes anything is going wrong and the government is covering it all up... You just have to wonder when it is all going to break lose and mass panic happens.

That's pretty much a statement of the EXACT state of the US of A for years! lol

Still watching,even though count dracula leaves a bit to be desired,the show is pretty entertaining.Looking forward to the finale.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)