The Terminator is Coming to MonstersHD 10AM & 7PM EST

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

DarrellP

I Think, therefore, I am.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 6, 2003
Salem, OR
Saturday July 3rd, 4 am EST, 7 am PST. This should be cool, I've got all the Terminator DVDs. It plays 3 times on Saturday. :up

riffjim4069 said:
Great, but isn't this Cinema10 material (sci-fi/action/thriller)? I certainly wouldn't classify it in the MonstersHD genre...

I agree... Unless the mechanical T1 is considered a Monster :confused:

didn't that android monster become the governor of some state... ooops, sorry, it was the android savior that became president... ooops, sorry, not yet, that would be illegal... got to change the constitution first... so, when is reelection for governor coming up...

The Original Terminator was released as a Horror film. While it has turned into a Sci-fi Thriller in the last 2 movies the original was built as a Horror.

You know, robots come out of time to kill us all..... ;)

Vreesar said:
The Original Terminator was released as a Horror film. While it has turned into a Sci-fi Thriller in the last 2 movies the original was built as a Horror.

You know, robots come out of time to kill us all..... ;)

In that same light...perhaps the appearance of Arnold's rear end makes it better suited for DivineHD? :D

Anyway, MonstersHD is doing fine - Cinema10 can better benefit by showing the Terminators, Die Hards, etc.

Definition of Monster: I think #2, #5 & #6 suffice for The Terminator. :cool:

mon·ster ( P ) Pronunciation Key (mnstr)
n.

1. An imaginary or legendary creature, such as a centaur or Harpy, that combines parts from various animal or human forms.
2. A creature having a strange or frightening appearance.
3. An animal, a plant, or other organism having structural defects or deformities.
4. Pathology. A fetus or an infant that is grotesquely abnormal and usually not viable.
5. A very large animal, plant, or object.
6. One who inspires horror or disgust: a monster of selfishness.

Sean Mota said:
So I guess he is a Monster; I never though that Arnold was such a Monster. :)
Like the saying goes: "Beauty is skin deep but Ugly is to the bone". :D

I agree...its going to be on , thats all that matters. MonstersHD , Voom's best, is only going to get better. What a treat!!! Keep it coming. July 4th weekend and I'll be in to watch some HD.

The original sound was mono, I think.

I've got the "Special Edition" DVD that has a 5.1 remix. It also says it was made from a Hi-Def transfer. Pretty good quality, I'll enjoy comparing the VOOM version to the DVD.

MonstersHD is easily my favorite channel, I drove my wife nuts the past weekend watching TCM, Evil Dead, Dead Alive, and the Romero flicks...

Yes, the first Terminator is very much a horror movie and MonstersHD seems to show a wide variety of horror/sci-fi/etc so it fits along fine IMHO...

Ahnold, the HD way

Watched it this morning. Man I haven't seen this movie in a while. Loved it. Picture seemed pretty good, sound was better than I have ever heard it.
Man that music is cheesy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts