The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I watched the show from Monday night, yesterday. That Lip Flip was very weird but you can't help laugh at the stupidity of it. I really like how the guests feel comfortable with Fallon and pretty much seem to be themselves. Jimmy also seems to be genuine when chatting with his guests. The show gives me an overall good feeling.....

The lip flip ... isn't that something that CoCo did regularly ?
Did CoCo take it from elsewhere before that ?

Coco didnt do a lip-flip. He did a "Clutch Cargo". There was a still picture of whoever and a live mouth was superimposed. Same idea, but with a twist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coco didnt do a lip-flip. He did a "Clutch Cargo". There was a still picture of whoever and a live mouth was superimposed. Same idea, but with a twist.

Regardless of who did it first, I think the thing is stupid ...

I've been watching Jimmy for about 2/3 years now when I am up late enough, so Not regularly.
Now in Leno's old spot, watching it more ...

I really like a lot of it really well, then occasionally he'll throw something in that is just dumb.
I cringe when I see the dumb stuff because I think he's very talented and doesn't have to go to those type of things.

Last edited by a moderator:
I laughed my butt off. IF you can make me laugh that early in the morning around 8:00am when I watch the dvr episode, you are pretty funny in my book.:D

Don't know how true this is. I can believe it, but when web sites like this make the claim, I always doubt it until another source independently says the same, not just regurgitating TMZ's report.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/jimmy-fallon-nbc-jimmy-kimmel-live-tonight-show/
"NBC is coming down like a hammer on celebs who want to get on Jimmy Fallon's show ... if they dare do a show on CBS or ABC ... they can forget about "The Tonight Show."

Don't know how true this is. I can believe it, but when web sites like this make the claim, I always doubt it until another source independently says the same, not just regurgitating TMZ's report.

http://www.tmz.com/2014/03/06/jimmy-fallon-nbc-jimmy-kimmel-live-tonight-show/
"NBC is coming down like a hammer on celebs who want to get on Jimmy Fallon's show ... if they dare do a show on CBS or ABC ... they can forget about "The Tonight Show."

Hmmm, wonder if theres any truth to that ...

It's common sense to think there would be some sort of competition between Fallon and Letterman seeing as they tape at the same time just a few blocks apart. But, to demand that guests not appear on Kimmel or any other show would be preposterous. I would think that some reps or agents would go public with something like that....

We watched the episode last night with Tina Fey and Randy Newman, and both my wife and I laughed like hell at the Lips Swap thing.

Ahh Endless Love. :D

Jimmy's guest list for the week of 3/10:

Mo 3/10: Kristen Bell, Steve Harvey, Demi Lovato
Tu 3/11: Tyler Perry, Billy Eichner, Juanes
We 3/12: Shailene Woodley, Artie Lange, Beck
Th 3/13: Julianna Margulies, Patton Oswalt, Nate Bargatze
Fr 3/14: James Franco, Andy Cohen, Jake Bugg

That tuesday show will not be for me :D . I'll give eichner a chance but I know and don't like tyler perry nor juanes.

I don't know anyone from Thursday Show...

You must have seen (or heard) this guy in something....
patton-oswalt_320.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)