'The Walking Dead' Gets Off-Net Run on MyNetworkTV

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
"We are fired up that MyNetworkTV will be the exclusive broadcast home to The Walking Dead," said 20th Television president Greg Meidel. "As we enter the 2014 upfronts, the blockbuster program, which breaks the mold of conventional television, further enhances 20th Television's media sales slate of hit comedies, dramas and first-run programming."

hollywoodreporter.com

Hey! I may actually start watching the show now. I refuse to watch AMC for reasons that are my own. But now that the show will be available on a TV station that I can pick up on my TV with a paper clip as an antenna, I will have the opportunity to see the show and see what all the hoopla is about.

I like the idea.
Broadcast TV needs more popular & successful material.
That'll give Netflix and Amazon a run for their money! :)
Ya might be less happy if there is no MyNetworkTV station in your area.
As for this top rated show, I suffered through the first episode and never watched another.
All depends on your taste. ;)
Or maybe I'm just not the right demographic.
Enjoy.

Maybe that will force Dish to put AMC back in its lower-priced programming packages. Dish subs can't get AMC for less than $55 a month.
Seems highly unlikely since the AMC contract isn't that old. Not to mention that syndication is completely unrelated to channel carriage.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts