The Walking Dead on AMC

"And another one bites the dust". Like I thought, he whacked out. But was wrong about who killed him...at least the first time. Looks like the "virus" IS in everyone.

Yep you had it right Kab.I didn't see that one coming either.I will say tonight's episode was great,and the season finale should be a doozy.

I read somewhere that everyone is infected. Bites don't make you a zombie, rather they kill you. Dying, by whatever means (other than a head wound), makes you a zombie. I don't think anyone in the show up until now has seen someone die of some other means (not a bite) and re-animate.

The set up this week was perfect. There was a ton of walkers in the forest and they all heard the gunshots. They have set us up for a huge payoff. I am super excited and also bummed about next weeks episode. (Bummed that it will be off the air for 6 months or so!)

This week was good and i figured shane would get knocked off and next weeks is going to be great to a great season.i cant wait till next season already :)

Thankfully I watched last night's episode before reading the above comments as people seem to be neglecting spoiler tag etiquette in this thread. :tsk:

At any rate, great episode! I normally don't get nightmares from watching scary movies/TV shows, but I had a couple of dreams last night about the world getting zombified, including one in which during an LA Lakers/LA Clippers game, the players started turning into zombies on the court while playing, and it was all the coaches for both teams could do to replace them with still-human players, because, well, the zombie-players weren't exactly good team players. Blake Griffin, however, made for a pretty badass-looking zombie.

i've never watched it

To me its the best show on television.If you get a chance to check it out I highly recommend it.AMC has the best scripted shows,The Walking Dead,Breaking Bad,Hell on Wheels,The Killing are all good.If you check out the first couple of episodes of Breaking Bad you will probably get hooked.

Wow, great episode. How about the weird flashes of what looked like some alien creature?!?!

Yes!!! Not terrestrial. Let the theories begin!!! I"ll start. Wipe out the human race prior to invasion. The zombies will only survive so long, then they croak. Party time!!

That was a weird sequence,the screen went black for several seconds heck i thought the show was over.my take on the flashes is thats what the dieing/dead person sees just before re-animation.

The dead coming back as zombies? That was the original way they became zombies in the original Dawn of the Dead back in 1968. A satellite or space craft from Venus was brought back to earth & the radiation from it caused the recent dead to regenerate as zombies. Anyone that was killed in the movie by any way , not just by zombies , came back in minutes as zombies. Looks like the Walking Dead is following the same path. I didn't see the reference to alien life , just the zombie seeing blood and guts and teeth , then it came back to life as a zombie. I thought that was supposed to be the zombie virus activating in the dead body.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts