The Walking Dead on AMC

I thought the reason why their bodies fell apart when the water hit them ,was because the zombies were starting to deteriorate now that two years have gone by. A normal human hit by a high powered fire hose will get red welts and bloody bruises from it. That is why we weren't allowed to use them on inmates in ad.seg., to make the inmates who refused to shower, a good cleaning. The inmates ended up in medical getting an exam and treatment and we had to fill out a use of force report if they did use them. This was years ago when I first started in the Texas prison system in 93.

It's been well known that the walkers are falling apart more and more and the series goes on, it's the same in the comic and the creator even talks about how he tries to portray it. As years go by the older walker start falling apart so it makes sense to me how a high pressure hose could destroy an old walker. I'm curious how long some of these walkers can last at this rate. I would think they would just fall apart and be immobile at some point.

Reading the comics and knowing this for over a year, it's been hard for me to keep quiet about Eugene. The show has done a pretty good job of portraying him though.
Same here. Though by revealing it so much earlier, makes me think the setting will remain in Georgia as opposed to moving to Alexandria.

Like most, I was shaking my head at the water hose zombie scene.

I'm just curious if we will see a zombie hoard in these next 3 episodes.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I'm just curious if we will see a zombie hoard in these next 3 episodes.
Possibly, the ending of Sunday's episode seemed to show one in the distance (I really wish they had zoomed into it). Though they're probably saving the hoard for the mid-season finale.

I wasn't all that impressed with last nights episode. It did a good job of explaining some things but I almost felt bored at certain parts. I don't want to complain because I don't want to be one of those people that need action non stop but it sucks sometimes when you wait all week with anticipation only to feel like you didn't find out much new. The episode was still very good quality as always.

Same sentiment. Lot's of dead air. Getting back to last season's doldrums.
Agreed. This last episode was just filler. I think the reason why they split them all up again after getting them back together in the season opener, was because they can have multiple stories about each group in different locals and fill dead air time. Dead Air time being the time between season opener -mid season finale- season finale.

Well they got it all set up to be a new confrontation for the group. Now we know what they will be doing for the next two episodes, essentially the mid season finale...

How would you not hear a speeding car racing toward you in a ghost town?

Even the flashbacks were dull. There are so many interesting stories that could have been told about things that happened to Carol while away from the group. Instead, we just see her moping.

Someone watch the show again and tell me how much of it was just silence. How long is a normal episode, like 45 minutes after all the commercials? I'd have to think that a solid 10 minutes of that show was just characters in silence. Boring! Also, have walkers always been that attracted to fire? I saw two different times where they distracted walkers with fire in this episode.

How would you not hear a speeding car racing toward you in a ghost town?
What about them driving down the interstate into downtown Atlanta ? Maybe they're so used to NO ONE ever being around, they (the cops) don't look in their rear-view mirrors anymore. Daryl was following way too close.

Also, have walkers always been that attracted to fire?
I would certainly think that they are. They're attracted to things that they can "sense" easily - (human) smell, sounds (gunfire). So, flames make sense to me. At the same time, all the times someone has been camped out in the woods with a small campfire, it never attracted them.

I only remember once in last night's episode and it was when Daryl lit the notepad on fire downtown. What was the other one ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)