The Walking Dead on AMC

I think the scene where Daryl was zombie hunting with the guy from Woodbury speaks volumes, the idea of these folks killing each other in a world where there are few people left is really silly. I also agree it wasn't the best episode - I really loved last week's - but it was important, and the previews make it look like there will be plenty of dissension in the ranks in Woodbury. Three weeks to see how this ends up, and then... gasp... six months with NO NEW Walking Dead! :(

Hear Ted on The Walking Dead. Don't miss hearing the Motor City Madman "Turn It Up" on an upcoming episode of The Walking Dead. The episode will air on March 24 at 9 pm EST. Don't forget to tune in!

From reading the comic book series from the start , andwatching the series there are real differences between the 2. It does make it interesting for those of us who do both. We really can't tell what's goimg to happen either. The one thing that Robert Kirkman has said in the letters page is that in the book he will not say how it started. He feels it doesn't matter to the plot of the story he is telling now. Of course tv is different so he might change it for that. My enjoyement for both is not diminshed by the differences. I can view them as pretty much different entitiies. :) The actors are pretty darn amazing, and believable. I'd really like to punch the Governor, but I bet in real life he's a great guy :D

From reading the comic book series from the start , andwatching the series there are real differences between the 2. It does make it interesting for those of us who do both. We really can't tell what's goimg to happen either. The one thing that Robert Kirkman has said in the letters page is that in the book he will not say how it started. He feels it doesn't matter to the plot of the story he is telling now. Of course tv is different so he might change it for that. My enjoyement for both is not diminshed by the differences. I can view them as pretty much different entitiies. :) The actors are pretty darn amazing, and believable. I'd really like to punch the Governor, but I bet in real life he's a great guy :D

THe sign of a good actor playing a villain -- you really want to see him suffer! :) For me right now (and I am in season 2 of The Game of Thrones) that honor also goes to the little pissant Joffrey, and his mother Cersei. LOL

THe sign of a good actor playing a villain -- you really want to see him suffer! :) For me right now (and I am in season 2 of The Game of Thrones) that honor also goes to the little pissant Joffrey, and his mother Cersei. LOL

Honestly,I'd much rather kick,punch,and stone Joffery,than I would the governor.

I enjoyed it especilly Andrea getting tied up in that torture room at the end.What does the Governor have in store for Andrea :D ;) :)

Could it be.................T..OOO....RRRR....TTT...UUU...RRR...EEEE?????:p I'm sure the Governor will keep an "EYE" out for Andrea next week.;)

I am sure the Governor will keep his 1 eye open for her:p :D ;) If it is Andrea can torture me anytime she wants or me to her :D :p :)

I thought it was a very good episode. This show laid the groundwork for the season finale, and it exposed The Governor as being a bigger psychopath than we had already suspected. The scenes in the abandoned warehouse, while not necessarily believable, were certainly chilling. I jumped when Andrea was grabbed and subsequently taken hostage by Phillip within steps of freedom. OK, perhaps she was going to prison but you get the jist of what I'm saying. I freely admit that Andrea must be the World's biggest dope for getting captured by The Governor. Seriously, how in the heck does one get tracked and captured by a lone man when she basically had the entire state of Georgia at her disposal? Plus, how did she not see him outside the prison gates and how did Rick not hear her fighting since Andrea was sure to put up a struggle? Even if The Governor were to drug her and carry her away, his toting around a 120 pound carcass is going to make some noise and attract a number of biters.

Regardless, things are shaping up for an excellent season finale. Plus, it was nice to see Laurie Holden on The Talking Dead. I will go on record as saying we're going to see The Governor and two, yes two, main characters killed in the coming two episodes, with one of them being Andrea.

Seriously, how in the heck does one get tracked and captured by a lone man when she basically had the entire state of Georgia at her disposal?

That to me is what ruined the episode.No matter where Andrea ran,the governor was on her tail.Obviously she had a tracking device hidden somewhere.:rolleyes:

That to me is what ruined the episode.No matter where Andrea ran,the governor was on her tail.Obviously she had a tracking device hidden somewhere.:rolleyes:

Fair enough, although if I were The Governor I too would be all over that tail. :) Anyway, I'll bet Andrea is rethinking her foolish decision not to cut his throat while he slept.

It was so obvious she'd end up in the torture chair, but I can't say that I have a lot of enthusiasm to watch him torture her. Hopefully the other guy will intervene some how and prevent it.

The actor playing the Governor really has the evil persona down.