The Walking Dead on AMC

Watched the last 6 episodes of season 10 over the weekend. Was not impressed.
It was not the epic end of the season I hoped for, but I also understand Covid kept a lot of actors from coming back to film those episodes, which is why we didn't see most of the cast.

I did like the back story on Negan. I tied things together pretty nicely, but it's time for Maggie to get over it. If the final season is going to still be "everyone hates Negan", the redundancy will be hard to swallow

Reactions: Keith Brannen
It was not the epic end of the season I hoped for, but I also understand Covid kept a lot of actors from coming back to film those episodes, which is why we didn't see most of the cast.

I did like the back story on Negan. I tied things together pretty nicely, but it's time for Maggie to get over it. If the final season is going to still be "everyone hates Negan", the redundancy will be hard to swallow
Unlike my wife, who has begun to go soft on Negan, I have said all along that there is no way that the writers are going to somehow write the evil out of him. They are trying to but I ain't having it. Maggie needs to get over Negan gleefully collapsing her husband's dome with a baseball bat?

Reactions: mackie99
Unlike my wife, who has begun to go soft on Negan, I have said all along that there is no way that the writers are going to somehow write the evil out of him. They are trying to but I ain't having it. Maggie needs to get over Negan gleefully collapsing her husband's dome with a baseball bat?
In our world, that's abhorrent behavior. But they live in a world of survival of the fittest with death surrounding them, at any given moment, ready to be devoured. Not many of them are free of blood on their hands.

At the end of the day though, Negan will probably go back to the Chaotic Evil guy he was at The Sanctuary

In our world, that's abhorrent behavior. But they live in a world of survival of the fittest with death surrounding them, at any given moment, ready to be devoured. Not many of them are free of blood on their hands.

At the end of the day though, Negan will probably go back to the Chaotic Evil guy he was at The Sanctuary
Mayhem in an "it's you or me" situation is one thing. Negan killing in an orgasmic frenzy is an entirely different thing. They need to write him back into the psychopath he is and be done with him.

Mayhem in an "it's you or me" situation is one thing. Negan killing in an orgasmic frenzy is an entirely different thing. They need to write him back into the psychopath he is and be done with him.
Which bodes the question, will they ever be actually done with him or will he be a last man standing?

Reactions: Ziptied
I gotta say...the past two seasons of this show have been terrible. Should call it the The Woking Dead - almost unwatchable. We're not even sure we're going to tune-in for the final season but, as with any Train Wreck, I'm sure it will sucker us in. We shall see.
I gave up watching after seeing the first several episodes after Rick left and they did the time jump.

Now I'm just waiting for the show to wrap up it's final season and put an end to the road block and detours due to filming.

I gave up watching after seeing the first several episodes after Rick left and they did the time jump.

Now I'm just waiting for the show to wrap up it's final season and put an end to the road block and detours due to filming.

Yep, it became a crapfest after Rick left and show became ridiculous. But we kept in playing the background while we laid in bed paying more attention to our laptops. Where are they filming nowadays? I remember swinging down to visit Woodbury (whatever the town is called) while on a business trip to the Atlanta area on my way to the airport. 2012 or 2013 I think?

Where are they filming nowadays? I remember swinging down to visit Woodbury (whatever the town is called) while on a business trip to the Atlanta area on my way to the airport. 2012 or 2013 I think?
Senoia is where filming is centered, but they use locations throughout Coweta, Fayette & Spalding counties.

*note* While there is actually a Woodbury, GA down in Merriweather County, they did that filming in Senoia (in Coweta County).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)