Status
Not open for further replies.

John Corn

The Coach / Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 6, 2003
North Canton, Ohio.
Anyone playing to watch this tomorrow night?

Apperently, the premise is that 1000 people found specially marked bottle caps and will be flown to Orlando for a chance to play a game for a billion dollars.

Of those 1000, 10 are randomly selected via a lottery where the 1000 people pick one number b/t 000000 to 999999, and the 10 who get called get to play.

Then, the 10 finalists compete in Survivor-like stunts. Some will be tempted to take whatever cash they win on the preliminary heats and run.

Finally, the one who lasts the longest will get a chance @ $1,000,000,000. All they have to do is match a six-digit number that a monkey picks. In other words, no one ain't winning no $1,000,000,000.....

Still will be fun to watch, no?

Jamie Kennedy, Drew Carey anda monkey. How can it miss?

I'd be crazy to go any further than I would need to if I knew those odds. It would be very fun to watch though and it would be very funny if someone dis win a billion bucks. I knew they would make the odds way way against you on getting the billion.

Don't know if I'll watch, but I'm sure I'll be drinking a Coke while it's on. ;)

Anyone watch? Was it even on? I haven't seen anything on the news, in the papers, or anywhere online, so I assume no one won the billion (like anyone had a snowballs chance of winning it.) Did anyone win any substantial amount of money?

someone won one million, the rest took smaller amounts instead of risking it for the big one.
Pretty boring really :(

Didn't he come close to winning the $Billion? I believe if he would have had the first two numbers switched he would have won $1 Billion, if I am not mistaken.

Yah I'd say there was some funny business going on with that part. Oh the suspense of it all..... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)