The Worst Songs Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post what songs you absolutely can't stand!

It seems like we go through another iteration of this thread each year. Anyway, my answer is always the same....anthing produced and/or performed by the Eagles - all songs are equally terrible.

that stupid friday song . smith knows what i'm talking about :D

Any rap song.

Remember people, rap is short for crap.

yep. Even back in the late 90's it was crap.....even WCW proved it (still have the T-Shirt promoting the "tour" which was just the cities that WCW was going to)
Cue the West Texas Rednecks :)

[youtube]A8CEKTXn8Jk[/youtube]

And pretty much any song that had to have a "featuring". I guess your music sucks so bad you need another crappy artist to be on it too

In the Year 2525 by Zager & Evans

The Long and Winding Road by the Beatles

Stairway to Heaven by Dolly Parton (I understand why everyone wants to hear it once but I don't want to meet anyone who listens agin)

Having My Baby by Paul Anka (This one is actually offensive)

Party All The Time by Eddie Murphy

The Theme From the Brady Bunch

Hooked On A Feeling by Blue Swede (What is with the OOGA Choka Ooga Choka in the background)

Yummy Yummy Yummy I Got Love In MY Tummy by 1910 Fruitgum Company

Convoy by CW McCall

Feelings by Loulou Gaste

WOW, Chief! How could "The Long and Winding Road" end up in that list? WOW! I pretty much agree with the rest of the list. And let's not forget everyone's favorite:
[youtube]5hARDXYz2io[/youtube]

S--A--T-U-R--D-A-Y night! Bay City Rollers! OUGH!
And then there's Journey's "Don't Stop" That one I really can't stand!

I'm actually ok with those songs. Hehe... the bay city rollers do have way better songs than saturday night

I hate the Long and Winding Road tony. Always have and always will. A lot of taent in those 4 lads but I hated that one.

You've Got Another Thing Coming by Pat Boone

In fact his entire metal album rivals anything by Nemoy or Shatner. I suppose we should all be grateful that he didn't do Stairway To Heaven as a duet with Dolly Parton - talk about triggering the apocalypse.

Well there are so many songs that i have listened in my life but there is a worst song named "Disco Duck - Rick Dees and His Cast Of Idiots" .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)