'The X Factor' Shake-Up: Paula Abdul, Nicole Scherzinger And Steve Jones Out(Cancelled)

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Bodo Fenrirsson

On Vacation
Original poster
Jul 21, 2009
Grovetown,GA
I don't understand,did people have trouble understanding them when they spoke,just like supposedly the problem with Cheryl Cole? I had no use for this show when they fired Cheryl Cole because they were afraid that us trailer park rednecks would not understand what she was saying. Bring back Cheryl Cole,or they might as well cancel this show along with that other waste of airtime,American idol(another show I don't watch).

The Curse of Cheryl Cole. When Simon Cowell fired her in 2011 from appearing on the U.S. version because he was afraid people wouldn't understand her Geordie accent,to me that was the death knell for the show.

I think what killed it, and why it never really got off the ground, was American Idol fatigue. It really wasn't any different, even had a couple of the same hosts to start with, and Idol itself was getting long in the tooth, and now is failing too.

People wanted something different, and it came along with the Voice. In a few years, they'll again want something different.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts