The Xbox as an Alternative to the Fire TV / Apple TV / Roku for Streaming TV?

I had the opportunity to buy one on all access pass payment plan. I bought it mainly for Microsoft Flight Simulator BUT was so impressed with its graphics on the streaming apps! It really does a better job than most. Only one looks better in my opinion. The AppleTV+ but not by much! Soo far zero problems from it. I also went crazy and bought a Oculus 2 and was also surprised by its ability to stream. The picture quality is not the best and could be improved. It very well could be a setting my old ass doesn't understand yet. What impressed me like the xbox was these are made to do so much more than gaming! My health insurance actually contributed $150.00 plus a workout app.

Reactions: SDA_FL_USA
I had the opportunity to buy one on all access pass payment plan. I bought it mainly for Microsoft Flight Simulator BUT was so impressed with its graphics on the streaming apps! It really does a better job than most. Only one looks better in my opinion. The AppleTV+ but not by much! Soo far zero problems from it. I also went crazy and bought a Oculus 2 and was also surprised by its ability to stream. The picture quality is not the best and could be improved. It very well could be a setting my old ass doesn't understand yet. What impressed me like the xbox was these are made to do so much more than gaming! My health insurance actually contributed $150.00 plus a workout app.
Opps I forgot to mention I bought the "S" version with the amazing HDMI cable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts