They are not showing the 75 Divisional Playoff Game tonight

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Just found out that at 7pm on nflnetwork they will show a 2hr. NFL Total Access show on guess who? So I don't think they'll be showing the game tonight. What a shocker.
I posted a link to when it is supposed to be on again, although I won't hold my breath.

NFL Network Schedule

Just found out that at 7pm on nflnetwork they will show a 2hr. NFL Total Access show on guess who? So I don't think they'll be showing the game tonight. What a shocker.
I posted a link to when it is supposed to be on again, although I won't hold my breath.

NFL Network Schedule

Mets,

seriously that's it for me. After you were so kind to post a reminder last night, I was soooo looking forward to watching this. But NO, NFL Network in their infinite wisdom, decides we would rather watch piece #16,256,371 on Brat (no, that's not a typo) Favre!!! :mad:

You know, I'm going to see at 9pm tonight to see if it's on. They advertised it and you mean to tell me that last night when I saw the promo for the game they didn't know they were going to do a special on Favre.
One thing about these classic games, yes they'll show them but they pre-empt them for ANYTHING!!. I understand it when they pre-empted the end of the Bears/Vikings game because Bill Walsh had died but anything else? Give me a break.

And in a shock to knowone, the game has been pre-empted, yet, again. This is now the 3rd time it has been pre-empted. It was supposed to be shown Mon. at 8pm, then it was supposed to be shown last night at 8pm, and then 1pm today.
Unbelievable, Unbelievable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)