They will not give me RAI International!!

Su Meri

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 1, 2005
I have talked to 3 CSA's and they keep insisting that RAI is not on the 119 satelite and I need a different dish.
I recently hooked up service at my restaurant with a dish 500 and got RAI no problems. When I talked to the commercial guy he could not understand why they would not let me sign up for it and promised me it is on the 119 satelite.
Anyone got any advice??

i stand corrected it is on both 119 and 121. I would call and ask for a supervisor. That is an a la cart program and should be available to you. They hire some real winners in their customer service centers.

kenny911 said:
Just lie to them and tell them you have a 121.
Exactly!! The only channels that I cannot get are the other two Italian channels that are on the 129 they told me that I need a Superdish. RAI is on all birds...

FORZA ITALIA!!!

Here's the deal....for years, they have been "going to take RAI off 119" They will refuse to sell it to anybody who does not have one of the other signals...that way, whenver they take it off, it will be hard for you to complain when your signal goes away.

RAI Problem

miguelaqui said:
Here's the deal....for years, they have been "going to take RAI off 119"
I figured that could be it.......they would not turn it on for me until I told them I had 61.5 or 121. They also told me it was Channel 601, and not Channel 600.

dimi1963 said:
FORZA ITALIA!!!

Exactly!!! I am dying to see what they are saying about the match today...man they looked good. I really think we have a legit shot to win the whole thing!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)