Thinking about dropping to top 100 and picking up hbo....opinions plz

xxjace

Original poster
Sep 19, 2008
I have been thinking about dropping my top 200/silver hd package to the top 100/silverhd package and getting hbo. I mostly watch movies and it would be pretty much the same price I believe.I have to watch my hbo boxing another way since I dont have it.I am a huge movie fan and only have about 10 channels I really watch anyways on my top 200.Should I do this?I know I have to decide myself but I am curious if some people have done the exact same thing and been happy with it????

thanks in advance let me know guys...............oh yeah also do I get all the hbo channels in HD too if I pick it up??????

The only channels I know I will miss is AMC and IFC.But I dont think I will miss them that bad since I'll have all those hbo movie channels.

Another question will I be charged for it???Or can I just call right now and swap it out at no charge???

So should I do this? Would you guys rather have top 100plus hbo or top 200 no hbo?? Just looking for opinions and the pros and cons of all of this?Thanks

You might get the $5 waived because you are also adding HBO at the same time you are removing...

You are the only one who can judge what channels you will miss, and which not.

But they added a half dozen HBO HD channels a few weeks ago, so it is a good choice if you watch movies in HD.

You might also like HBO's new show "True Blood"...

PS Do you have a DVR ? If so, then check out the "DVR Advantage" package:

AT100+locals+DVR fee = $39.99 per month + $10 for HD + $10 for HBO

or same thing with AT200 for $10 more.

PPS HD channels not in AT100:

- Animal Planet
- Bravo
- CBS College Sports
- NFL Network
- Toon Disney
- WGN America

and you also lose the Sirius Music Channels...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)