Thinking of going to Dish

Crimson1690

Original poster
Jun 29, 2017
Florida
I've been a DirecTV customer for 13+ years.. thinking of moving to Dish. Recently had a close lightning strike and it blew out one of my TVs, one of my DVRs, my stereo receiver, and probably the LNB on the dish.. (I think the strike came through the dish, or part of it did.. as everything that blew was connected to the coax or hdmi.. everything else in the house was fine.

So anyway.. after talking with retentions at DirecTV I am thinking of perhaps giving Dish a try. Right now they are running the 2 year price guarantee with the Amazon Echo Dot included.. Obviously I would get the Hopper 3 and such.. Is there any way to get any better deal than what's on the website? Cash card, cheaper per month, anything? Never been a Dish subscriber. Just want to make sure I would get the best deal possible.

I've been a DirecTV customer for 13+ years.. thinking of moving to Dish. Recently had a close lightning strike and it blew out one of my TVs, one of my DVRs, my stereo receiver, and probably the LNB on the dish.. (I think the strike came through the dish, or part of it did.. as everything that blew was connected to the coax or hdmi.. everything else in the house was fine.

So anyway.. after talking with retentions at DirecTV I am thinking of perhaps giving Dish a try. Right now they are running the 2 year price guarantee with the Amazon Echo Dot included.. Obviously I would get the Hopper 3 and such.. Is there any way to get any better deal than what's on the website? Cash card, cheaper per month, anything? Never been a Dish subscriber. Just want to make sure I would get the best deal possible.
AFAIK. there are no cash card deals anymore. I would call. You probably won't get a reduction off the present package prices, but you might be able to negotiate some premiums for six months or so.

Refer a friend will give you and your friend $5 off for 10 months in addition to the advertised promos. Must be given at the time of the order.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts