This forum Doesn't stay logged in

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dishlover

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 27, 2006
Yes I check "remember me" when I log in. Anyone else having this problem?

Delete all SatGuys cookies.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

Yes I check "remember me" when I log in. Anyone else having this problem?

I started having this problem about a week ago and nothing has changed on my setting and my cookies is not blocked :)

Last edited:
Its a bad cookie stored on your PC.

Delete all your SatelliteGuys cookies, restart your browser, and login and again and you will be all set.

Its a bad cookie stored on your PC.

Delete all your SatelliteGuys cookies, restart your browser, and login and again and you will be all set.

Thanks Scott appreciate it and I will try that and I close browser and clean everything out every night before I go to bed and restart it when I get up in morning :) Have question what is satellite cookies? Is it same as my other cookies and if so thanks and if not how do I delete SatelliteGuys cookies? Thank you very much for all your help appreciate it :)

cookie.jpg ;):D

Thanks Scott appreciate it and I will try that and I close browser and clean everything out every night before I go to bed and restart it when I get up in morning :) Have question what is satellite cookies? Is it same as my other cookies and if so thanks and if not how do I delete SatelliteGuys cookies? Thank you very much for all your help appreciate it :)
the tracking cookies specifically for this site

I know on firefox I can remove cookies for specific sites instead of all. There is only 5 or 6 sites that I have a login/password saved so I can remove all cookies but those few sites

the tracking cookies specifically for this site

I know on firefox I can remove cookies for specific sites instead of all. There is only 5 or 6 sites that I have a login/password saved so I can remove all cookies but those few sites

Thanks ice I appreciate it I am on IE on my laptop and how you do that on this site and with the tracking cookies on this site? Thanks again :)

not a clue. All I can see is how to remove all the cookies

Ok! How you do that?That may help with it here and maybe figure it out with what is going on here and thanks for your help appreciate it :)

I had to open internet explorer to check because I use Firefox, but depending on your version it should be Options, the general tab, then browsing history section, delete, a list should come up one of which is cookies, check it, and pick delete. Work your way out, then close internet explorer, and reopen. I don't see a way to delete individual cookies, but I didn't take time to really find it.

I had to open internet explorer to check because I use Firefox, but depending on your version it should be Options, the general tab, then browsing history section, delete, a list should come up one of which is cookies, check it, and pick delete. Work your way out, then close internet explorer, and reopen. I don't see a way to delete individual cookies, but I didn't take time to really find it.

Thank you very much i appreciate it I will try it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts