This forum is useful again - finally.

gross67

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Feb 6, 2004
Indiana
This forum is useful again - no more high drama - finally.

Hey Gang,

Now that the VOOM drama has come to an end, I am enjoying this forum much more. The information you are putting out there as a group in much more useful than it was a month ago. Of course I'll miss the High Drama every now and then but I am glad to see things back on track now. This is a super forum and we all have the moderators, Satellite Guys, and ourselves to thank for that. (Pat yourselves on the back). Once again, thank you all for the great info you have been posting lately. I'm sure the posts will increase when more VOOM channels roll out - on DISH or anywhere else.

Cheers,
James

It was kinda tense around here for a while there, wasn't it? :D

I agree with the basic idea of your post, but I think the forum was always pretty darned useful... it's just for a time we had to wade through piles of venom and trolling and name-calling and such to get to the info we wanted. I can't imagine trying to make sense of all the DishVoom saga stuff without SatGuys. And I too am enjoying the forum more since voOm bought the farm. However, not enjoying TV quite so much... :no

TheTimm said:
It was kinda tense around here for a while there, wasn't it? :D

I agree with the basic idea of your post, but I think the forum was always pretty darned useful...:no

Yes, it has always been useful ... I'm enjoying the calm waters now and looking forward to more HD offerings in the near future....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)