This is a first for me?

TYORK

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 6, 2004
indy
I install a voom this week and when i was done I left the DVI cable (you know how all these post Tech took my cables.) well this customer call in and told voom that left extra wires (DVI) cable. And voom has sat up a service call for me to return and get these cables . Dang if you do Dang if you don't.
Also explain to customer that he would no get wb cause it was in the oppoiste direction and no one hardly ever gets this has to be in striaght line so he first said he didn't want it than i loaded my truck up and than he said he didn't he would deal without wb will guess what he want a upgraded antenna or amp don't matter what i put up there unless it is a rotor and than not sure he will get it will not work. GOING CRAZY

Did you explain to the guy what those DVI cables were for? You've got to remember, a lot of people don't fully understand the concept of multiple hook up, most likely they know of only one, coax! So componet, composite, and DVI are things that are not familar to them. And the concept of having more than one way to hook up their TV, well they don't know what to think about that. Good job on your part, to bad the customer didn't see that way though.

Don't know what to say about the WB.

yeah i explain that this was just a different way to hook up his tv but he didn't have this capablelity but they were his and i would leave them in case he go tv later that he could use them on.

Hey, TY, don't sweat it!!!

TYORK said:
yeah i explain that this was just a different way to hook up his tv but he didn't have this capablelity but they were his and i would leave them in case he go tv later that he could use them on.
Tonyp56 is right...most people don't understand the cables...
My first installer refused to leave any DVI cables...I had one HDTV capable of accepting DVI (but he hooked it up with component) and one SD TV.
Because I knew they were supposed to be included, and had heard rumors about crooked installers selling them on e-Bay, I made VOOM and Installs, Inc. aware...but I don't know for sure that it made any difference at that time.

All you need to know and remember is that you know you did the right thing. :) Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts