this is just insane

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
It depends on the size of the business. If it was a small business, then you are exactly right. When you are the size of DISH it isn't worth trying to track this stuff. I'm sure they checked her credit and she qualified.

well her credit rating with dish should of flagged her as dont sell. since her previous contract was written off.

she lives with her mom, but her mom isnt around much.

a install was definetely done. it appears the contract was signed when the installer arrived.

oh well charlie lost 700 bucks on this. perhaps getting another sub was more important than accepting a sub who had been written off previously

Reactions: TheKrell
If her mom is not around much, why not call social services? If she does have the mentality of a 10 year old, then shouldn't she receive similar guardianship?

i had lost contact with her for over a year.........

now it really doesnt matter, probably within a week, her hubby will be getting out of prison, and they will be traveling to the other side of pa. she will be living with her hubbys parents........

after2 years in prison i hope her hubby treats her well.....

people who come out of prison are often different when released.

by all accounts he treated her very well, up till the time of arrest

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts