THIS TV in Chattanooga

andy_horton

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 28, 2010
Northwest Georgia
Move this thread if necessary, I appologize in advance, but today THIS TV on Comcast has been moved from the limited basic package to the economy package. It being an OTA station, this is weird and I can't figure it out. Yet another move by Comcast to get more money or is it more of a contract deal?

interesting. The locals are usually carried in limited basic or lifeline (even the subchannels)

I thought Digital Economy was like locals + a few stations (no sports, no viacom stations) last I checked

Reactions: andy_horton
interesting. The locals are usually carried in limited basic or lifeline (even the subchannels)

I thought Digital Economy was like locals + a few stations (no sports, no viacom stations) last I checked
Yeah, and the source I got it from was a technician today. Said they have had a lot of phone calls about it and the fact that Comet is listed on 226 on the guide, but it's still MYNET showing for days. Also, FOX Chattanooga on 434 now shows no guide info and has been replaced with" Xfinity" showing. He said they just got THIS on 208 guide info fixed after a month. It was showing FOX Chattanooga info. But said when you tune to it in the guide, it shows as FOX and not THIS. He said half the time the tech's aren't even aware of the changes until they get to the customers house and have to call in to investigate. What a way to run a system....

sadly techs and CS reps are the last to know

I tried to look it up on the Comcast site but when I asked for channel listings they dont show anything below starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)