Thoughts to Ponder....

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
Hello everyone. I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm still in computer purgatory. I hope to have this fixed very soon but when you have bills to pay what are you going to do? I am ok and wasnt hurt or anything if you wondering. I apologize in advance, if I sound redundant or you've already talked about it here on the boards.

1) I missed the ending but what about the Iron Bowl? Wow!!! I mean its a great win of Auburn, no doubt, but if your a number 1 team like Alabama, you have to stop them there. No way should you give up 109 yd. TD on the final play of the game.

2)Mike Tomlin will probably get fined. I mean thats all it should be. I just think he forgot where he was for a second and thats it.

3) I think K.C. is getting a little vulnerable now. Tough losses to Denver twice. They needed those wins to have any shot of a division title and at least one home game. Now, if K.C. is the number 5 seed they have to play on the road.

4)I'm not really sold on Carolina yet. I want to see them take it to the Saints next week. If the Saints blow them out, then I think Carolina's stock drops no matter if Newton is the qb or not.

5)Believe it or not, the Giants have a small chance at making the playoffs. I think Philly and Dallas would have to collapse big time and the Giants would have to run the table but I don't think that's happening.

6)Chris Young has signed with the Mets!!! Now there a contender!! I hope you notice the sarcasm.

7)I might be in the minority but I thought Michigan was wrong going for 2. I would be conservative and kick the extra point knowing that I'm guaranteed an overtime. Going for 2 and getting it isnt the easiest thing to do.

8)I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I had some family over so that was good. I'll tell you I dont want to see a turkey until next turkey day.

9)Btw, is it just me or are you in the Christmas spirit yet? I think the fact that they started airing Christmas movies a month ago, abeit, most of them you never heard of, kind of done me in. Where's White Christmas, Christmas Vacation and yes, A Christmas Story?

10) Not a Jets fan, but how is Geno Smith starting? He looked awful again. The Jets had a decent shot at the 6th seed but thats gone now.

Hello everyone. I hope all of you had a nice Thanksgiving. I'm still in computer purgatory. I hope to have this fixed very soon but when you have bills to pay what are you going to do? I am ok and wasnt hurt or anything if you wondering. I apologize in advance, if I sound redundant or you've already talked about it here on the boards.

1) I missed the ending but what about the Iron Bowl? Wow!!! I mean its a great win of Auburn, no doubt, but if your a number 1 team like Alabama, you have to stop them there. No way should you give up 109 yd. TD on the final play of the game.

WHAT an ending !

Saban more than likely wishes he hadn't fought for that last second to be added now.

2)Mike Tomlin will probably get fined. I mean thats all it should be. I just think he forgot where he was for a second and thats it.

The league is actually talking about fining him/them $100,000 for that AND possibly a draft pick ...

They must think this was as bad as videotaping ...
I think it's ludicrous.
Yes fine him/them, $50,000 is more than enough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts