Thoughts to Ponder

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Mets82

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 5, 2008
conn.
First off, let me just say that my heart goes out to all the people who we lost on 9/11. That was truely a terrible day. Never forget. Also, big amounts of respect to the people that risked there lives on that day to save others.

I just want to say where I've been the last few months. My computer is still down so I go the library to get my information. I only have x amount of mins./hrs. which is why I havent commented on the board. Just want to assure everyone that I'm ok. My mother has had some health issues. She's has to have hip surgery. She was going to have it over the summer but we postponed it because she has to work and if the recovery overlaps with her starting work, she doesnt get paid. Its just one thing after another after another. I hope you guys are ok, in general.

I figured I would do this Thoughts to Ponder thread because I dont have time to read every page of every thread.

1) Ray Rice. What he did was terrible, no doubt. I do think Goodell could've saved himself a whole lot of trouble if he had just suspended him from the get go. I mean if you suspend a guy for drugs for a whole year, I think hitting someone deserves the same thing, not 2 games. In fact, I think they got the suspensions reversed. Suspend Rice for the entire year and whoever is doing drugs, the 2 games. Frankly, I'm sick of hearing about this thing. I've ate, drank and slept this story for 4 days. I mean yes, its a big story but enough. How many times can you hear the same thing over and over again?

2) I know I should've put this on the site but I have the Seahawks beating the Colts in the Super Bowl 31-23. I dont think you can stop the Seahawks. Plus, forget beating them at home. You have no chance of that happening.

3)KCK will like this, but how about the Angels? Man, there flying this year. I guess Socisica's job is ok. There 23-7 in the last 30 games. They might be the pick for the AL in the World Series.

4) Also, LOVE seeing the Yankees sqirum. I cant stand when Yankee fans bring up "we lost 4/5's of the starting rotation." Well you know what, a lot of teams lose players. I mean when the Yankees are losing that's brought up but when there winning, the fact that they lost there starting rotation, magically disappears.

5)The Mets. Honestly, here's the thing. The Mets cant hit. I mean there lousy. Granderson has regressed and it was smart that they shut Wright down because obviously, he's been hurt based on his lousy production this year. 71-75 isnt bad but I wonder what could've been if we didnt have Valverde and Farnsworth at the beginning of the year. The team plays hard for Collins and I dont think he should lose his job over it.

6)The Home Plate Rule. Its got to go. I mean you cant block the plate anymore? I agree with what Girardi said the other night, run the catcher over. I mean whats the runner supposed to do, shake hands with the catcher? I mean its a real head scratcher of a rule.

7) Did you guys see The Simpsons Marathon? Every.Simpsons.ever. I watched most of it and it was good. The Simpsons is one of my favorite shows and some of the episodes from the early seasons are fantastic.

8)Derek Jeter. A classy guy going out in style. Plays the game the right way. I will say I'm sick of having all these tributes for him. Goes on and on and on. I will say I think the Dive is better than the Flip but thats just me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts