Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. – An actress who starred on the hit television series "Three's Company" has been arrested in Southern California and cited for drunken driving. Police say Joyce DeWitt

capt.12db7f09c5dd41a1acaa6270dc28d014.people_dewitt_la101.jpg

us_people_joyce_dewitt;_ylt=AtxDfS6Bwve1qt9MgM4fPJu2GL8C;_ylu=X3oDMTE5c3JmcjFxBHBvcwMxBHNlYwN5bl9yX3RvcF9waG90bwRzbGsDdGhpc3Bob3RvcmVs

Wow, time has not been good to her.

The combination of a lack of any makeup and a 1/10th Megapixel police digital camera will make anyone look like crap.

Damn you Cosmo...you caused me to spit-up Arizona Green Tea through my nose. :D

Anyway, if I were to go back in time when my brother and I were playing "who would you do?" (e.g., Ginger or Mary Ann?) I would probably do Jack over Janet after seeing that photo. :eek::eek::D

I dunno. 'Jack' is probably looking a lot worse, even if you were willing to dig him up. ;)

The combination of a lack of any makeup and a 1/10th Megapixel police digital camera will make anyone look like crap.
Be glad its a 1/10th megapixel camera, chances are the clear version is allot more upclose than anyone would want.

Still she was pretty darn hot back in the day though those paints that had the waist band 2 inches from her bust line didn't raise her hotness level but some of the bikini scenes and the shirt/pantie scenes did wonders for her. I'll say this in her defense, she's sobering up in this shot and realizing just how bad she F'd up hence the WTF look and as others have said she is in her early 60's which makes me feel old as hell considering that I watched her when I was in my real early teens.

she didn't look that good back then either. :D but youth is beautiful no matter what. i'll take the one on the lower right

OH, they both were hot. Yes, Janet could not compete with Suzanne, but who would really kick her out of bed? Its not liike she was Mrs. Roper or something. :)

Now I have that dang song in my head... come and knock on my door... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)