Three's Company' star cited for drunken driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH, they both were hot. Yes, Janet could not compete with Suzanne, but who would really kick her out of bed? Its not liike she was Mrs. Roper or something. :)

Now I have that dang song in my head... come and knock on my door... :D
We've been waiting for you...... :D
music-notes.jpg

don't want to go off topic too much here but since we're talking about older women here's another that turned 51 and still looks pretty good.

jennifer tilly

jennifer-tilly.jpg

She didn't look that bad back in the day....

large_joyce-dewitt-dui-dwi-threes-company.JPG

She's got that same WTF look in this picture! Maybe's it's natural...........

What if they put everyone's mugshot in the paper and posted on the web, that got caught drunk driving, not just celebrities, would some of you be a bit more civil....or not?????

Or would some of your pictures be there?

Ya know, in 1976 when Three's Company first started, I was 32 years old and Joyce was 27. When I look in the mirror these days at the face that I am shaving I wonder who the hell that guy is. It damned sure isn't that 32 year old. :)

Be glad its a 1/10th megapixel camera, chances are the clear version is allot more upclose than anyone would want.

Still she was pretty darn hot back in the day though those paints that had the waist band 2 inches from her bust line didn't raise her hotness level but some of the bikini scenes and the shirt/pantie scenes did wonders for her. I'll say this in her defense, she's sobering up in this shot and realizing just how bad she F'd up hence the WTF look and as others have said she is in her early 60's which makes me feel old as hell considering that I watched her when I was in my real early teens.

Charlie is going to fix the OPs original police pic...he said he'll have one available in HD - *soon*

here she was 50 years old:

0_61_suzanne_somers.jpg

she's 62 now........
Yep looks good for age but I bet she's had some kind of work done and a good makeup artist is worth a face lift.

Wow Mrs. Roper was hot in her youth!!

don't want to go off topic too much here but since we're talking about older women here's another that turned 51 and still looks pretty good.

jennifer tilly

jennifer-tilly.jpg

J Tilly the next Raquel Welch, I always have liked her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts