Ticket price adjustments to games

The Tiger's have a two tiered price policy. Some series' are categorized as "premium", and the tickets for that series are higher than a "normal" series. A big heaping, stinking pile of crap, I say.

I know the Tribe as a few tiers depending on opponent/time of year. I like it that way. I don't think I'm too crazy about adjusting the prices throughout the season like the Giants are experimenting with. I see how it makes sense from a business standpoint for the team, but I don't care for it as a fan.

No need to look, I was just hoping for some smart-assed answer from you.

Like the time Paul said he left two Lions tickets on his dashboard. When he came back to his car (insert Boston accent here) he found that someone broke into it and left two MORE Lions tickets! :D

That was one of my all-time favorites posts here! :up

No need to look, I was just hoping for some smart-assed answer from you.

Wozniak puts the "smart" in smart-ass.:D:D

Like the time Paul said he left two Lions tickets on his dashboard. When he came back to his car (insert Boston accent here) he found that someone broke into it and left two MORE Lions tickets! :D

That was one of my all-time favorites posts here! :up

Just trying to remind you guys that sports are just games for our entertainment. It's damn hard work being a Lion's fan. Besides, I like laughing.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts