Tiger Woods checks into sex rehab facility in misssissippi

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched some golf before Tiger and I will continue to watch some golf after Tiger is long gone.

I watched zero golf before Tiger, zero golf during Tiger, and I'll continue to watch zero golf when Tiger is gone...;)

Sandra

I don't know. I don't think so...
To have any meaningful response one has to have the whole "treatment" picture. I don't.

Look, even from where I am (Winnipeg, Canada), I know a few Florida residents that would get it by now...

To simplify: the absolute majority of cars uses gasoline. That produces emission while being burned. That is bad for humans. Even in Florida.
Do you run around asking for cars to do what they do with zero emission? I guess not.

Same with media. The absolute majority writes trash. Even more so now in internet times. Because trash sells!
Now, you drove a thread to 50 pages repeating that the media should stop doing this... And posters, too... Because it is private...
You single handedly created a comparable amount of trash as the media you're b!tching about...

And before you get to your favorite - I write what I want! FACT! - by all means, knock yourself out...

And now I have a question: Do you have any clue when you might get tired of this BS?

Diogen.

...You are very funny. LOL!! On the contrary...I have not bitched at all. Expressed that it was none of the medias business if someone is cheating on his/her spouse because it is not SPORTS news. Simple. And there is PLENTY of sports writers and non-sports writers who agree with it.

Now, IF YOU, personally do not like my BS, as you so eloquently put it.....you are more than welcome to put me on ignore....you know what....I WELCOME IT....and THAT is a FACT!!!:up:D;)

51 pages already...can't we just say some people think this is the media's business, and some think it isn't...and respect each other's opinion? It's obvious nobody is going to bring anyone over to their side of the table, no matter how much we churn what is basically the same argument over and over and over again.

deadhorse.gif

Sandra

51 pages already...can't we just say some people think this is the media's business, and some think it isn't? It's obvious nobody is going to bring anyone over to their side of the table, no matter how much we churn what is basically the same argument over and over and over again.

deadhorse.gif

Sandra

A perfect closing statement to a very, very long book. :up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts