Tiger Woods’ ex-wife bulldozes $12 million home

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
Pacific-Coast-News.jpg

There are times when divorce forces people to do strange things. Burn sheets. Throw out clothes. Toss rings into the ocean. But when you get $100 million in your divorce, you can trump just about anything and that's what happened with Tiger Woods' ex-wife when she bought a $12 million home and bulldozed the whole thing.

Yes, according to TMZ, Elin Nordegren bought a $12 million home in North Palm Beach, Fla., but didn't like it, and has plowed the whole thing.

Courtesy-of-With-Leather.jpg

Tiger Woods

i have an ex friend of mine who did this 6 years ago. bought a home for 2-3 million and tore it down to build a new one. says the house was too old for his taste and was more interested in the land. i say ex friend because after he came into a lot of money he turned into real a-hole. so i cut ties with him.

She bought that house AFTER the divorce, so it's not like it's the house they lived in together.

Sounds more like rey's friend, but still unbelievable to me. Stupid people with too much money!!!

Just think of how that money could have helped some charity......

This is just stupid on all levels.

Maybe not so stupid, it's the land that is worth all the money, not so much the improvements....

She bought that house AFTER the divorce, so it's not like it's the house they lived in together.

Sounds more like rey's friend, but still unbelievable to me. Stupid people with too much money!!!

Just think of how that money could have helped some charity......

My guess is no matter how long she scrubbed she still couldn't get rid of the nasty.

Someone isn't reading the thread.... :)

I have a very difficult time thinking about her actions. I get headaches when I think of stupid things and thinking of this issue gives me a migraine! Is this lady just so stupid that it is beyond an episode of the Twilight Zone? Is she on drugs? Or was she just born this ignorant and without common sense? It's more than unbelievable to me. Can she not value anything? I guess now I can understand why Tiger had an affair. With a woman like this, I would have either had an affair, shot her or shot myself! I guess some people just have no comprehension of reality and what is important. She will probably build the new mansion and sell it for 1/2 what it cost.

The Sixth Sense.... I See Stupid People! They're Everywhere! They Don't Even Know That They Are Stupid!

RADAR

did anyone in the thread do the research yet? that the estate was falling into dis-repair.... massive termite infestation and nowhere near current coastal hurricane code; that house was coming down or facing a MAJOR re-build regardless of who bought it. she got a great deal on the property because of the condition. she got all the proper permits and approvals and even tried to donate what could be salvaged.

we need a DO NOT LIKE button for some of the comments people float onto forums these days. people with all their anti-corp, anti-wealth, anti-"anything I don't have" non educated ranting BS is getting f'ing OLD

Mansion

I guess if I had paid $12M for this property, I'd raze it, too. For $12M, this place is really in disrepair. I don't think I would have offered them that much. Maybe if the owners agreed to fix the porch. The chain link screen on the window is a nice touch. That should be worth something.

RADAR

Attachments

• rundown-house-2-300x200.jpg
    rundown-house-2-300x200.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)