Time to delete this forum?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Well, no show at CES pretty much means the fat lady has sung. RIP XstreamHD.

Did people actually receive any equipment? I don't think they did. Also, I'm not sure that anyone actually got charged for anything on their preorders. I am pretty sure Scott said that they didn't charge him anything.

Did people actually receive any equipment? I don't think they did. Also, I'm not sure that anyone actually got charged for anything on their preorders. I am pretty sure Scott said that they didn't charge him anything.
I doubt they would have charged him anyway.

My wife says we were charged $25 as a deposit for XStreamHD last year.

I do think that for now XStreamHD is history and that it's time to shelf this forum. It was a god idea, unfortunately I think they craving to be the best and have the best equipment cost them in the long run.

So does this mean you lost your $25?

My wife says we were charged $25 as a deposit for XStreamHD last year.

I do think that for now XStreamHD is history and that it's time to shelf this forum. It was a god idea, unfortunately I think they craving to be the best and have the best equipment cost them in the long run.

The signup page mentions the $25 fee. "Reserve your XStreamHD Fast Start or PRO Start package today to ensure priority shipment when our products are officially available for sale. Your twenty-five dollar ($25) refundable deposit will provide you with VIP sequential shipment priority so that you can begin enjoying XStreamHD as soon as possible. Your deposit will be applied to the final purchase price of your XStreamHD system."

So I wonder if DISH will use their idea to record pay per views all at one time to our hard drives using the satellite up there, since it is an Echostar satellite? They could use the idea of xstream for their movie pay per views. They could call it DISH- Xstream vod. That way you might be able to have all kinds of movies there if you wanted them for a price. Even cooler would be if they could record them straight to the external hard drives , filling them with movies for vod , if a customer wanted to do that.

Not to EHD, but your hard drive is full of movies which are downloaded via satellite. So when you look at the VOD most of them are off your hard drive.

Well guys it appears it is time to put this forum to rest.

But who know we might not have seen the last of XStreamHD and if they come back this forum will as well. We are here to support ALL satellite television companies. :)