Timeframe for Dish programmable remote?

dlsnyder

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Moreno Valley, CA
Back around team summit time it was mentioned that Dish would be coming out with a new two way programmable remote. Any word on when it might be coming out? I have been looking around for a good, reasonably priced programmable remote. I currently use the Universal R7 but the buttons start falling off after a few months (have already RA'd it twice). I like the layout of the Dish remote that came with my 622 and am looking forward to the new programmable one.

Back around team summit time it was mentioned that Dish would be coming out with a new two way programmable remote. Any word on when it might be coming out? I have been looking around for a good, reasonably priced programmable remote. I currently use the Universal R7 but the buttons start falling off after a few months (have already RA'd it twice). I like the layout of the Dish remote that came with my 622 and am looking forward to the new programmable one.

+1

I would like to know as well.

Huh, I thought the support for that was part of some of the software downloads we have been receiving lately for 622/722's? May not be necessary to have this remote but thought it would be compatible....... anyone else think that is what we were told?

No the two way remotes are not for the exisiting 622's or 722's.

They operate on a new frequency and the receiver also needs to transmit to the remote as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts