Timer Creation Failed

Brian Rowe

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jun 30, 2015
Alabama
I woke up this morning to find my morning show was not being recorded. I tried to record it and anything else and received a pop-up "Timer Created Failed. Please try back later".

What changed to break this functionality?

Was this a local from your antenna or a Satellite channel. Reset the Hopper if it is a Satellite problem, I believe there has been a bug about recording some OTA channels...

I woke up this morning to find my morning show was not being recorded. I tried to record it and anything else and received a pop-up "Timer Created Failed. Please try back later".

Please send me a PM with your Account #, 4 digit Pin#, R00#, and the 3 digit Error message you have been getting so we can troubleshoot this issue.

Did your timers all disappear? If so just power off tonight and all should be good in 24.

I don't mean to sound flippant, but how is that an acceptable answer? Why did it happen in the first place? Yes no timers were there.
Spent an hour on the phone screaming that very point and was only told they know and just power down.

If you hit the search button does it only list channels and no shows?

I've tested this multiple times just to be sure: I get that message anytime I've hit my "Timers Limit" (199) - I can delete a timer, go back, and then I can create another without the message. Try to add one more - I get the message again. Not sure why it doesn't just tell me that I'm out of timers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)