Timer Limits

dcubed

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2013
Milwaukee , WI
Thinking of HOPPERIZING my Dish system . My 722k has a limit of 96 TIMERS . What does the current Hopper have as a limit? What about the new Hopper 3 , with 16 tuners , I would hope 1024 would be available. Thank for any insight.

Thinking of HOPPERIZING my Dish system . My 722k has a limit of 96 TIMERS . What does the current Hopper have as a limit? What about the new Hopper 3 , with 16 tuners , I would hope 1024 would be available. Thank for any insight.
The current hopper has 200. We won't know the H3 yet.

I have heard the HWS timer limit is around 200. Currently on one of my HWSs I am up to 187.

Seriously? 200 is the current limit? o_o

Huh... and I was worried with my 16 timers that I had too many, that it wouldn't be able to handle scheduling everything properly...

There was a lot of moaning and groaning here because of the low limit. Now with 16 tuners I'm sure folks will complain about the current limit.:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts