Timers for Hallmark Preview - Gone Again!

Offroad

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2004
I have setup timers three times, to record shows from the free preview of the Hallmark channel (185) only to have them disappear. The timers I have for other shows that are a regular part of the HD Standalone package I'm on, all stay when this happens.

Until recently I had AT100 and Dish Ultimate, the free previews were in the 289 range (if I recall correctly). I had recorded many shows from the free previews and never had a timer disappear. The only thing I didn't like was after recording, in the show info it would just say something like: "we hope you enjoy the free preview".

With the HD Only package the free preview shows up on its normal channel and once a show is recorded, the show info is available when viewing your recording list. I did a test last night and set some timers for the Hallmark channel then did a soft boot (hold power switch in) and when it came back up the timers were still there.

I'm sure they will disappear again though, is this just a way for Dish to keep you from recording too much material on a free preview? If thats the case does anyone know how long the timers are supposed to stay before they disappear?

Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)