Timers.. Gone!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ShadowInc

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 5, 2007
My wife uses the 625 in our bedroom to record shows that only she watches. I never watch TV in there, so I'm not sure what happened. She claims that yesterday for no apparent reason all of her timers were gone, deleted, bamboozled, erased, bubye! Anyone know of how this could have happened? She probably had about 20 timers set up. She deletes her shows as she watches them so she doesn't know if any shows got erased or not.

Thanks!

I had the same thing happen to me with my 625 - had about 25 timers on it and went away for vacation expecting to have a lot of shows to watch when I got back. Instead, nothing recorded and all timers gone.

Called Dish and the CSR said that it was most likely due to a hard drive corruption.

Had them replace the unit (actually got a ViP722 instead since the CSR ticked me off - gave me incorrect information and flat out lied about something as well, so I complained to a supervisor and they upgraded me for free! :D).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts