Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
As you might have seen we have closed our TimeTrax Forum and moved it to the archives.

The reasons for closing it are actually kind of simple.

1) Since my last posted call to Elliot, I have heard nothing, its really hard to support a product when you yourself don't know whats going on with the product. Support questions became just guesses of what was going on, with no actual facts.

2) People were posting links to TimeTrax Patches and hacks, something we could not support. TimeTrax was (and probably still is) a copyrighted program, by allowing the posting of these files and links it could have held us liable for any such violations.

If you still want to discuss TimeTrax please visit http://openforums.mail-drop.org/viewforum.php?f=2

Thanks for your support.

I wondered what had happened to the forum. Thanks for the heads up. It's really a shame that Elliott hasn't been able to keep you updated but what's even more a shame is that people were posting hacks and the like.

I hit the link in my favorites by mistake today and the original TimeTrax Tech site is back on line! The only links that don't appear to be working are the store links.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)