TimeTrax Posts Deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizzaguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 16, 2004
Cincinnati, OH
I hear that the deleting of posts is still happening over here.

In addition, I have heard that TT has graduated to actually banning members.

TT: Is this true?

Scott: Are you aware of this and do you have any comments on the subject of allowing this sort of control of your site by a group that does not own it?

TimeTrax runs their forum and do as they see fit, however no one has been banned from the site. And yes they have removed posts because it was the same person saying the same thing over and over again.

Its a support forum not a bitch and moan about the same thing over and over again forum.

Like I told one poster its a $39 piece of software, for him it does not work correctly, for thousands of others they are using it without any issues. The time this person invested in this $39 software boggles my mind, if I had the issues this person had I would have cut my losses and moved on a long time ago.

With that said the TimeTrax folks are welcome to run their forum as they see fit, I consider it a seperate part of SatellieGuys. However I will not let people complaign about it (they way they run it) here, if you have a problem please contact them directly.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)