Timetrax subscription warning (again!)

stxboy

Original poster
Dec 13, 2004
Yesterday a message started appearing each time I load TimeTrax Recast 1.4 stating that I had only 23 days left before I needed to renew my subscription in order to receive future upgrades. I went to the web site. It is totally mute on the subject. I recall this happening several months ago.
Is it possible to suppress this pop-up?

stxboy said:
Yesterday a message started appearing each time I load TimeTrax Recast 1.4 stating that I had only 23 days left before I needed to renew my subscription in order to receive future upgrades. I went to the web site. It is totally mute on the subject. I recall this happening several months ago.
Is it possible to suppress this pop-up?

x2

The new scheme doesn't start until next year - you're covered. Sorry about the notices. We'll get them out of your way ASAP. Every user now has a renewal date associated with their record and we just need to get current users rolled forward significantly and you shouldn't see it again.

Nothing to be concerned about. The pop-up should disappear tomorrow.

David K.
Time Trax

I'm still getting the Warning Message...

dkieffer said:
The new scheme doesn't start until next year - you're covered. Sorry about the notices. We'll get them out of your way ASAP. Every user now has a renewal date associated with their record and we just need to get current users rolled forward significantly and you shouldn't see it again.
David K.
Time Trax

I'm still getting the Warning Message...

Attachments

• Warning Message.JPG
    Warning Message.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 161
dkieffer said:
David K.
Time Trax

David,

Are we ever going to be allowed to 'know' what the company is doing with this expiration?

- PN

It is already posted to our website that the software license includes support and upgrades from one year. Beginning with purchases on Jan 1, 2006 we are going to start to officially recognize this policy.

Any current users will continue on the terms that were in place when they originally made their purchase. We are honoring Original TimeTrax licenses as TimeTrax Recast licenses.

For folks that are on the plan with expiration, the software will NOT stop working when it expires. It will only effect upgrades (not patches) and support. Without an active subscription users will not be able to do a licensed upgrade and they will not have unlimited access to tech support.

We are working on more details to post on our site. It would help to know what questions pop-up so I can be sure to incorporate them into the info on the website. Please post them here.

David K.
Time Trax Customer Service

dkieffer said:
It would help to know what questions pop-up so I can be sure to incorporate them into the info on the website. Please post them here.
David K.
Time Trax Customer Service

I guess I am looking for something EXTREMELY SPECIFIC.

I bought TT in oct of 2004, it is now Jan 2006. When does my unlimitted upgrades that was in the original TT contract run out now that TT does not exist and its just TT Recast with all the new subscription stuff... that I did not agree to when I bought the Original TT.

Thanks.

Any current users will continue on the terms that were in place when they originally made their purchase. We are honoring Original TimeTrax licenses as TimeTrax Recast licenses.

In October 2004, if you purchased a license to 'TimeTrax', it included indefinite upgrades. We are honoring the original licenses as Recast licenses and it will include continuing free upgrades to Recast.

David K.

This program was purchased (as an XM Direct Complete) in September 2005 as a Christmas gift. I didn't get around to installing it until January 3, 2006. How does that affect me as far as software updates?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts