SOLD!! TiVo BOLT 1000 GB

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

gadgtfreek

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
May 29, 2006
Lower Alabama
Purchased from Tivo 7/29/16.

Current $14.99/month contract ends 4/5/17.

$125 shipped, and transfer remaining contract over to new owner.

Accept paypal.

what happens when the contract ends in april? how much are you paying a month?

Once the contract is up, it goes to the regular service price from Tivo which is $14.99 a month or you can save some and pay yearly instead of monthly with the $149 annual plan.

The All in Lifetime Plan isn't really worth it anymore, unless they offer it to you at a discount. Usually after the 2nd year they will offer a discounted lifetime price, if you ask to cancel the monthly or yearly plan.

Yeah, and the good thing about the monthly or annual plan, is that if the tivo craps out you can get another for $50 IIRC.

No, the bolt is cable card and OTA.

• Record 4 shows at once and up to 150 hours of HD programming.(1) Replaces your cable box and works with your existing subscription (requires CableCARD); or plugs into any HD antenna to record over-the-air channels easily (over -the-air reception varies by location and is impacted by multiple factors).
  • Your favorite streaming apps are fully integrated: No more switching inputs, remotes or devices. Access Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO GO, Hulu, Pandora and more from one, integrated experience.(2)
  • Watch eye-popping 4K/UHD content. Fully 4K/Ultra High-Definition compatible right out of the box, so you can soak up all that crisp color, clarity and detail.

Reactions: fireponcoal
Does this work with DirecTV as well as over the air? Could I input both?

Didn't realize this! It's something I'll keep in mind when my free year expires in July. It's a shame the all in isn't cheaper as I'd go for that in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)