TiVo Roamio OTA

Keystone7

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 17, 2009
North Indiana
Amazon site:

TiVo Roamio OTA 1 TB DVR - With No Monthly Service Fees $299.00 on sale! Should be in stock on November 27, 2017.

Sounds like a good buy if looking for a Roamio OTA.

Reactions: Link
Thanks, I was wondering feature wise since one costs less then the other. It's been a while since I have had TiVo

The Bolt and Vox is their newest line. The Vox is just a Bolt in black with a different remote. I think all the Bolts on their sales page are coming with both the old remote and the new Vox remote. The Bolt will do 4K and the Roamios won't is the biggest difference, and the Bolts are a little quicker.

Reactions: charlesrshell
The Bolt and Vox is their newest line. The Vox is just a Bolt in black with a different remote. I think all the Bolts on their sales page are coming with both the old remote and the new Vox remote. The Bolt will do 4K and the Roamios won't is the biggest difference, and the Bolts are a little quicker.

Thanks, I was wondering as the bolts were cheaper then the Romario if I was reading it right. The bolts were 109.00

They have a deal on the service for some of their offers. $10/month, $99/year or all-in for $350. The Bolt 5p0Gb and 1Tb models can do OTA or cable. The Bolt+ has two more tuners for a total of six, and does cable only

Note that this the 500gb TiVo and not the 1TB TiVo that Amazon has for $299.

Also, the Roamio OTA comes with the guide service at no extra cost, while the Bolt requires a $15 per month service plan and works with cable.

I thought the Roamio is what this thread is about. I was responding to primestar's post. Isn't $200 less than $299?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts