FOR SALE TiVo Roamio Pro (3 TB) TCD840300 6-Tuner HD Cable DVR w/Lifetime All-in Service

cpalmer2k

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 18, 2013
United States
I actually bought this here on the forum a few months ago but due to Spectrum changes in our area never ended up using it. I'm willing to pass it on to someone else. who can use it. It has a 3TB hard drive, 6 tuners (cable only), with remote, power cord, etc. LIFETIME service included. Asking $250 OBO shipped. Still much lower than eBay would be.

Just curious. What were the Spectrum changes that made this unusable. I am using a Roamio and Premiere on Spectrum cable with cablecards and tuning adapters without issues.

Just curious. What were the Spectrum changes that made this unusable. I am using a Roamio and Premiere on Spectrum cable with cablecards and tuning adapters without issues.

Nothing made it unusable, I have a four tuner model that works fine. I've just grown tired of dealing with their tech support, constantly failing tuning adapters and bad signal levels where I am that wreak havoc with it. Then they started restricting channels where you couldn't download recordings from the TiVo boxes which was my primary purpose in using them.

ARGH - i may have gone this route had you posted 2 months ago. I'm waaaaay too far down the road now (Prime 3 + Channels DVR, which absolutely rocks)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)