TiVo seeks halt to EchoStar’s digital video-recording business

Hey David,

Thanks for the info. I was aware of it because the problem didn't start occuring until HD locals were available in my area (Houston). Since then, I have turned off my local channels (both HD and SD), but I continue to subscribe to them due to the fact that I need the channel mapping for OTA. Of course, I had to go through and delete all of my OTA timers and reset them. Thanksfully, this happened just after MOST of the season finales took place and I caught it during the "off season".

Thanks for the tip. :D:up

If there's a broadcast network show I just gotta have, I set two timers: one for the OTA channel and another for the HD LIL channel. One [nice] difference I've noticed with the 622 is that it will let me name base record the same show from two different sources...with the 942, it would only let me set one name based timer for the show (typically OTA) and then I would have to set a manual timer for the LIL channel.

But like I mentioned...I don't have any audio/video problems since I stopped tuning to the HD LIL channels. I wouldn't be surprised if they are leading to timer issues as well. We are the MPEG-4 guinnea pigs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)