Tivo with Cox on Demand

dhickman

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 8, 2010
Central OK
Norman, OK

A couple of months ago, my Tivos go the Cox on Demand update and to be honest, the entire thing has destabilized.

It seems that every couple of weeks, Cox VOD goes down. I call up Cox and/or Tivo and they check things and point their fingers at each other. Sometimes the cox rep does something dumb and resets my cable card, or even worse the tuning adapter. We get that working and usually within 24 hours everything is magically working.

This weekend Cox VOD went down, with initially a V204 error. Made my usually batch of calls and now I get a C501 error. Call Tivo and they have no clue. This time around the discovery bar dropped.

Anyone else having theses issues?

I am getting to the point that I am going to drop COX and get Dish or DirectTv. At least with them I can view content remotely since COX has the broadcast flag flipped on every single channel.

Check the cox on demand thread at tivo community, you will probably get more help there. My Roamio is over the air only here. I've heard and read that cox on demand has been having problems on the Tivo's

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts