TMC-W and TMCX-W going HD?

MikeF

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 2, 2003
My wife got a call from a Dish rep today trying to get her to add Showtime to the HBO/Max package. She told him that I had HBO because of the HBOHD channel. He told her that Shotime had an HD, which I knew. He then told her that 329 and 330 were going HD in December, of which I have never seen or heard anything. I am figuring this is just bs of someone who really doesn't know, but I could be wrong. Only thing is he brought it up, not my wife. Anybody else heard this?

MY guess is he was BSing you. Their is a new TMC-HD channel in both East and West feeds, however as far as anyone knows here E* has not signed up for one or both of the two feeds yet. If E* does add TMC HD it will not likely happen in December of this year since we only have a couple of weeks left and E* would likely only have one feed.

Does anyone have any new info on the progress (or lack thereof) of Starz-HD coming to E*? It was my understanding that this was going to be one of the next adds to the E* channel line-up.

I was told yesterday by an Echostar contact that we will see new HD Content soon.

I just want to know how soon, soon is. :)

BTW the contact said that Starz HD and Bravo HD were a sure bet.

Scott-
I read your updated post regarding HD programming in the members only section right after I posted my question about Starz HD here. Outstanding news!! :D

I dropped HBO and picked up Starz in anticipation of them lighting up Starz HD, and in time for the LOTR showings later this month. Looks like my gamble may not pay off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)