TNT cancels 'Leverage' after five seasons

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

NotMe546

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 4, 2008
TNT has decided to cancel "Leverage" after five seasons on the air. The final episode of the series will air on Christmas, Tuesday, Dec. 25.

Despite the late notice of the cancellation, fans can at least be secure in the knowledge that the season 5 finale on Tuesday will also serve well as the series finale. "Leverage" executive producer Dean Devlin explained this situation to fans in an open letter released on Dec. 6.

"As of the writing of this letter, we still do not know if there will be a season six of our show," Devlin wrote. "Because of this uncertainty, [series creator] John Rogers and I decided to end this season with the episode we had planned to make to end the series, way back when we shot the pilot. So, the episode that will air on Christmas is, in fact, the series finale we had always envisioned."

The network did not give much information in its announcement, mostly focusing on thanking the cast, crew and fans for the previous five years. "TNT's Leverage has thrilled audiences with its delightfully intricate plots, its 'stand up for the little guy' attitude and its terrific performances from stars Timothy Hutton, Gina Bellman, Christian Kane, Beth Riesgraf and Aldis Hodge," a statement from TNT reads.

The final episode of "Leverage," titled "The Long Goodbye Job," airs on Tuesday, Dec. 25 at 9pm.

ZAP2it

No surprise I am surprised it took that long I could never get into that show :)

I dont know why you wouldn't like it, it's no different than the wwe/tna stuff you love. :)

The outcome is always known in that the good guys win and the bad guys lose in the con. Whereas unless its a ppv in wrestling the bad guys win and the good guys get smacked around. The best part of the story/adventure is how you get there

I hate to see it go, this and Hustle were two of my favorite con artists series.

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

I dont know why you wouldn't like it, it's no different than the wwe/tna stuff you love. :)

The outcome is always known in that the good guys win and the bad guys lose in the con. Whereas unless its a ppv in wrestling the bad guys win and the good guys get smacked around. The best part of the story/adventure is how you get there

I hate to see it go, this and Hustle were two of my favorite con artists series.

Sent from my blazing fast galaxy s3 using SatelliteGuys

I enjoyed Hustle more than Leverage maybe it was the acting in it :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)