Tnthd Pq - 4/26/07

Its worse than horrible....

I believe I get this off of 2 sats now, 138 and the 9xxx channel, both look as bad.

Its easier to watch in SD.

I'm glad Iam not the only one seeing this. I haven't been able to catch a NBA game on TNTHD that is pleasing to the eye yet. Tonight is even worse than usual.

Is it really E* or is it TNT? I believe that tonight it is worse than the game 2's earlier in the week. A lot of artifacts during extremely fast motion.

It's not Dish. It's bad on Directv and TW cable also. Granted they are all compressing their HD signals more than we like but this is TNT's fault. All their shows are crap video quality. Most of their shows are SD stretched.

Its worse than horrible....

I believe I get this off of 2 sats now, 138 and the 9xxx channel, both look as bad.

Its easier to watch in SD.

You don't get it off of 2 sats. It is on 9420 and then it is remapped to 138. It's the same channel they just mapped down the HD channels so they would be on the same channel number as the sd versions.

I've watched alot of basketball on TNT-HD over the last couple of months and never noticed any problems with PQ. However, last night was absolutely terrible. I ended up realizing the Pistons game was on the Detroit local channel 20 in HD so I watched it there. PQ there was absolutely stunning! Plus I got to listen to our local announcer.

I never noticed until last night the channel was remapped.

I wanted to watch it on 20 but I was recording OTA. I could have switched it all around but would have disrupted the recording.

I gave up on both the TNTHD quality and VS quality with the Wings game and watched it in the bedroom on the SD TV.

I've noticed fro the past couple weeks it has been horrible. I thought it might have been because my hdmi went out and I switched to component. I have a new 622 coming in a couple days for a fix. Guess that won't help me then.

what happed to tnt nba hd used to look great worst hd ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks dish!!!! for wasting my time and money

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)