Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferdy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 27, 2004
Broussard, LA USA
I can't seem to get my notification option to "stick"--

When I go into User Control Panel, Subscriptions folder, when I check the "notifications" box for my subscribed threads, this automatically checks the "instant e-mail" box next to each thread---however, when i click "go" at the bottom of the page, the page just refreshes and the checked boxes are unchecked again--

How can I make the "instant e-mail notification" stick? Am I doing something wrong? I can't figure out how the boxes got unchecked to begin with. Another note: Thread that I subscribed to today are sending instant e-mails---the older ones aren't---

help please

Looking at your settings in my administrator Panel things appear to be set the way you want them.

Below is a picture of what I see.

If something is set wrong let me know and I will fix it for you.

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 175
Those settings are correct--

However, when I go into User Control Panel, Subscribed Threads, List Subscriptions, the instant e-mail notifications boxes beside each thread is unchecked (there are 24 subscribed threads). When I try to check it, and then update it at the bottom of the page, the page refreshes and appears again with the boxes unchecked--

I am not recieving e-mail notifications on these threads, and I want to---

Ferdy said:
Those settings are correct--

However, when I go into User Control Panel, Subscribed Threads, List Subscriptions, the instant e-mail notifications boxes beside each thread is unchecked (there are 24 subscribed threads). When I try to check it, and then update it at the bottom of the page, the page refreshes and appears again with the boxes unchecked--

I am not recieving e-mail notifications on these threads, and I want to---

Please PM me with your current email address. I will check it and also check it to see if any messages have been bouncing back from it.

I've sent you my e-mail address, Scott--

I don't beleive you'll find any retuned mail, because I'm pretty sure they are not being sent, due to my problem as described.

Is there a limit to thread subscriptions? Maybe I have some sort of bug? A settings problem? Have you gone through the steps descriped on your machine to see if you get the same thing? Could you take me through the steps that I may be missing?

Where did you send me your email address? MY PM box only had the copy of the first message you sent me earlier. Nothing other then that.

I am glad you got it working (he PMed me and told me he needed to resubscribe to his threads) :)

I hate support issues that I don't have an answer to. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)