Toll Booth Crash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have twin neices who just turned 16 and live in Fl. all their friends are talking about getting thier license, unfortunatley, my nieces both started getting epileptic seizures. The first one started about a year and a half ago and the second one started getting them about 8 months ago. They just turned 16 last month. My sister and brother-in-law will not allow them to drive, theres a law in Fl that if they go 3 months without a seizure they can drive, problem is, they have gone 6 months and the boom they will get one and they cant fell it comming on. So they will never allow them to have a car. We did get some good news for them however, they are in an epilepsy group and when of the parents suggested to my sister putting their names in to the make a wish foundation. Well last Wednesday my sister got a call and they were both accept so they get to make a wish. My sister who works at the guidence office in thier highschool told them in school that day. She told me that Elizabeth which was my niece that first started having the seizures was telling her friend that she got approved for make a wish and she knew what she wanted to do it was to swim with the dolphines and learn to surf in hawaii. Her friend was like your so lucky I wish I could be you. My neices response was I will trade you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)